Appel à contributions ECCE 2022
La prochaine conférence européenne ECCE 2022 (EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON COGNITIVE ERGONOMICS) se tiendra du 4 au 7 octobre 2022 à Kaiserslautern en Allemagne.
Les membres d'Arpège intéressés trouveront ci-dessous l'appel à contribution (en anglais). Les contributions sont à déposer au plus tard le 15 mars 2022.
Pour plus d'informations, consultez le site de la conférence : http://www.hciv.de/ecce2022/
Call for Papers ECCE 2022 - EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON COGNITIVE ERGONOMICS
ECCE 2022 invites contributions from researchers and practitioners which address the broad spectrum of Cognitive Ergonomics challenges in the analysis, design, and evaluation of virtual and physical interactive systems as part of a rich conference program including keynote talks, paper presentation as well as a doctoral consortium. The 33rd ECCE conference will target state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to cognitive ergonomics and its role in design processes, information presentation and visualization, human factors and simulation, prototyping, cross / extended reality, user interfaces development, evaluations, and emerging ethical issues.
The special theme of ECCE 2022 is: “Evaluating the Reality–Virtuality Continuum”.
The Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following ones:
- Cognitive processes in design
- Cognitively-orientated human factors
- Consequences of VR/AR/MR usage
- Context awareness
- Cross / Extended reality (XR): VR, AR, and MR
- Decision aiding, information presentation and visualization
- Design methods, tools, and methodologies for designing interactive systems
- Ecological approaches to human cognition and human-technology interaction
- Efficient collaborations
- Ethical issues in virtual environments
- Human-computer interaction
- Human error and reliability
- Human factors and simulation
- Human-technology interaction in the Internet of Things era
- Interactive learning
- Intuitive interaction
- Motivation, engagement, goal sharing
- Multisensory perception
- Resilience and diversity
- Scalable evaluation spanning the reality–virtuality continuum
- Situation awareness
- Trust and control in complex virtual systems
- User experience design
- User interfaces
- User research concepts, methods, and empirical studies
All submissions fulfilling the submission requirements will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Please visit https://www.acm.org/publications/taps/word-template-workflow for all information on formatting and templates to create your manuscript for submission.
All submissions will be handled through Easy Chair, URL to be announced. Proceedings will appear on ACM Digital Library.
- Long and Short Papers
- Submissions to the Doctoral Consortium
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- March 15, 2022: Deadline for submissions
- June 22, 2022: Deadline for camera-ready version submissions
- July 15, 2022: Early registration deadline
- October 4, 2022: ECCE 2022 doctoral consortium and workshops
- October 5-7, 2022: ECCE 2022 main conference