Appel à communications ECCE 2023 - European Conference on Cognitive Ergonomics
ECCE 2023 - EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON COGNITIVE ERGONOMICS : 34th annual conference of the European Association of Cognitive Ergonomics (EACE) 19 - 22 September 2023 | Swansea, United Kingdom
CALL FOR PAPERS
ECCE 2023 invites contributions from researchers and practitioners which address the broad spectrum of Cognitive Ergonomics challenges in the analysis, design, and evaluation of virtual and physical interactive systems as part of a rich conference program including keynote talks, paper presentations as well as a doctoral consortium. The 34thECCE conference will target state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to cognitive ergonomics and its role in design processes, information presentation and visualization, human factors and simulation, prototyping, cross / extended reality, user interfaces development, evaluations, and emerging ethical issues.
Please visit the conference website for up-to-date information: https://digitaleconomy.wales/ecce2023/
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- February 28, 2023: Deadline for workshop proposals
- March 31, 2023: Deadline for paper submissions
- June 22, 2023: Deadline for camera-ready submissions
- July 16, 2023: Early registration deadline
- September 19, 2023: ECCE 2023 doctoral consortium and workshops
- September 20-22, 2023: ECCE 2023 main conference
One author per accepted paper is required to register and attend the conference to guarantee publication in the conference proceedings.
SPECIAL THEME AND TOPICS OF INTEREST
The Special Theme of ECCE 2023 is Responsible Technology: Community, Culture and Sustainability.
We are cordially inviting contributions on topics along, but not limited to, the following general topics of interest:
- Perception and Augmented Perception
- Design for sense-making and embodiment
- Emotion research for interactive technologies
- Mixed, augmented, and virtual realities
- Human factors and control systems
- Computer-Supported Cooperative Work
- Recent developments in AI
- History of computers and of ECCE
- Ethics of responsible technology
- Online Safety Bill & Digital Services Act
- Digital and interaction issues for education
- Social inclusion and diversity in a digital age
- Teaching Cognitive Ergonomics and Human-Computer Interaction
SUBMISSION CATEGORIES For ECCE 2023 we invite authors to submit novel research contributions and innovative applications related to the conference topics.
The following paper categories are welcome: full papers, demonstrations, workshops, and doctoral consortium proposals.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Please follow the ACM Word / LaTeX templates when formatting your manuscript for submission.
Submissions of full papers are handled through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ecce2023 Long papers must not exceed 10 pages, including all sections, references, and possible appendices.
Short papers must not exceed 6 pages, including all sections, references, and possible appendices.
Deadline for full paper submissions is March 31st, 2023.
Demonstrations are about showing work in a setting that allows for open discussion. These sessions are suitable for authors who wish to present and demonstrate their work, small projects, systems, or prototypes in an interactive and informal settin